The BS143 MASTER belt scale weigh frame is suitable for medium to heavy capacity belt conveyors, for high accuracy continuous weighing applications.
The special free-floating structure and the multiple idler technology allows to obtain very high performances.
> For belt width from 500 to 3000 mm
> Up to 20.000 t/h
> Up to 7 m/s
> Up to 25 degrees of inclination
> Accuracy from 0,25 %
MICROCONTROLLER UNIT FEATURES
- High performance digital microcontroller with programmable inputs and outputs, fitted with 3 serial ports, transmissions protocols for data communication, completely programmable printouts, graphic display.
The wide range of connectable fieldbus converters, accessories and printers guarantees the maximum interfaceability and versatility.
- Waterproof 25-key numerical functional keyboard.
- Programmable function keys, for customising the keyboard functions according to the needs.
- Easy to consult backlit graphic LCD display, with a clear visualisation of the weight and wide range of information.
- Fitted with 3-way control light made up to sinoptic bar-graph with 3 groups of 3 Leds each, to tollerance check and setpoint.
- IP68 stainless steel waterproof case, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions, including support bracket: 269x58,8x183mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, wall mounting or panel mounting.
- Real time clock and permanent data memory.
- Selection of the programme language directly in the set-up.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, up to 3200 conv./sec. with automatic selection. Filtering system through programmable software, adjustable according to the system.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters, configurable from PC with Dinitools or with the keyboard; theoretical calibration with the entry of the characteristics of the load cells.
- Up to 1.000.000d displayable for internal factory use.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Internal resolution of up to 3.000.000 points.
- 230 Vac or 24 Vdc power supply, 16 VA power.
- 2 RS232 serial ports configurable for connection to printers, PC or PLC, radio modules or other external units.
- 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485) configurable for connection to repeater, bar code reader, or digital load cells.
- 4 optoisolated outputs, up to 16 on request.
- 2 optoisolated inputs, up to 8 on request.
- Fieldbus interface (optional).
- Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming through PC (optional).
- Keyboard emulation input.